Strawberry Cheesecake Bites are a quick and easy with less calories than regular cheesecake! This delicious dessert is perfect for picnics, holidays, barbecues……really for anytime. Enjoy!
1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
1 pint strawberries
Crushed graham crackers for garnish
- Rinse strawberries. From each strawberry remove a slice off the bottom (so strawberry sits up) and remove the top and hull.
- Place cream cheese in medium bowl; beat with mixer until smooth; about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar; beat until fluffy.
- Place mixture into a quart-size zip-top bag then trim off one corner of the bag
- Pipe the mixture into each strawberry
- Garnish with graham crackers and serve.