Useful Gardening and Yard Care Tips for Spring
Some tips and hints to help with your seasonal garden and yard care.
1. Remove mulch from beds as plants show signs of new growth. But don't remove it all too soon because mulch protects plants from chilling winds.
2. Start composting so you'll have plenty to fresh compost add to new beds and containers.
3. Take notice of poor drainage areas around your property. Consider building a rain garden that incorporates plants that can tolerate occasional “wet feet”.
4. Cool spring weather is perfect for growing vegetables such as peas, radishes, lettuce and potatoes.
5. If your lawn has suffered damage, consider aerating or dethatching, depending on the type of grass you have. If you own a Mantis Tiller, use the Aerator or Dethatcher Attachment to get the job done fast.
6. Evergreens should be pruned early in the season. Use the Mantis Cordless Hedge Trimmer to make the job easier.
Moving loads of mulch, topsoil, compost and more just got easier. Don't struggle with a wheelbarrow. This yard and garden cart is much more stable and tips up to unload. And it rolls over tough terrain with ease.
Do you have a tip?
If you have a gardening tip that you'd like to share with others, or have a question about Mantis products, click here to e-mail us or feel free to give us a call at 1.800.366.6268.
We'd love to hear from you. Thanks for visiting our web site.
Your friends at Mantis